Greater Real Estate Academy
How to get started in Real Estate.
- Take an approved 72 hours course in Real Estate Sale Pre Licensing
- Classroom - $450 with Book at 623 Washington Street, Wausau, WI 54403.
- Starting Sept 21st – Oct 16th – Monday through Friday 5:30-8:30
- Onine - $350 with Book – Take at your own pace, on your own time
- Schedule the test at the Pearson Vue testing center, there is one in Wausau You will have 150 questions to answer in 4 hrs. The cost of this is approx. $85. The tests are available on Saturdays.
- You may go to ANY REAL ESTATE COMPANY and they are all hiring. Real Estate is very different than any other Job Interview you may have. Since this is a SALE JOB and is 100% commission with no base pay or draws, most agencies will hire you. You will need to be selective of where you go to work. A Top Notch Training program will make sure that your new career becomes the best investment you ever did.
- Once you selected the company you want to work for then you will apply for your license with the Department of Safety and Professional Services. This will be done by the staff at the company you are going to work for. The cost of that is approx. $80. This process will take a few weeks. They will do a background check on you and look for any felonies that may affect you getting a license. (Please see me if you feel there may be something)
- Now you will join the local board. Central WI Board of Realtors. This will allow you to list properties, show properties and search for properties using their database system, MLS (Multiple Listing Service).You will become a REALTOR and part of the National Association of Realtors along with the Wisconsin Board of Realtors. The cost of this is $600-$800 depending on the time of year you join.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY! Contact any one of our agents to discuss the benefits of becoming a Realtor and working with Exit Greater Realty!